The Royal Senchi Hotel and Resort is situated in one of the most beautiful locations in Ghana on the banks of the famous Volta River in the Eastern Region of Ghana and about 90 minutes drive from the capital city Accra.
There are 84 rooms with spectacular views and the unique architectural design blends typical traditional Ghanaian styles with modernity of the highest international standards of comfort.
The hotel allows for easy access to a lush green 35 acre conservation nature park – home to rare butterfly and bird populations. The Royal Senchi has won a number of coveted awards and are proud to be considered one of the finest hotels in West Africa.
Our vision from inception is to be a hotel with international standard amenities and service qualities and we are proud to say we have succeeded at it. To achieve this we needed the requisite human resource to make this happen. Even though most of these skills can only be found in the Capital of Ghana, a conscious effort was made to recruit 70 % of our workforce from our immediate environs in the Asuogyaman district.
The individuals most of whom did not have the requisite industry knowledge were patiently trained to fit in to our vision to be the topmost hotel in Ghana with international standards. We went as far as fully sponsoring English Proficiency courses for employees and selected people from the locality. We are proud to say that we have been successful at our quest.
We have indeed helped to give employment to our community by this policy, but we are also mindful of the fact that the community has also fed us with the human resource that we need. It is only fair therefore that we continue to give back to this community.
Since our first day of operation, therefore we have supported the general security of the area by;
- Refurbishing the Atimpoku Police Station.
- We have become a major partner to the Akwamu Conservation Trust,
- We have Continuously maintained the landmark of the area being the Atimpoku Roundabout which carries the statue of the beloved son of the area Asamaneng who died hundreds of years ago fighting the Colonial masters,
- We have renovated the Paramount Palace of the area(Akwamu Fi3),
- We have promoted the Cultural Heritage of the area by being major sponsors of the Abeduru Festival on yearly bases.
- Finally yet importantly is the yearly earth day celebration that the hotel organizes, planting 400 trees so far in the community.
The Asuogyamng District is our home and we will continue to make it feel like home
Click here to book your stay: Royal Senchi Hotel